Content is King is too simplifying it. Yes it’s important and whatever you do to position your website revolves around content.
However there are lots of moving parts to rank a website. And people might get confused over a single strategy or another.
To answer your initial question, which kind of content which you may rank for depends completely upon the jurisdiction that your site. And if your website is new, you will have to target lower competitors keywords until your website gains some jurisdiction.
For the next question, not each site will soon be targeting the key words which you mean to use. But if there are plenty of rivalry, it is possible to outrank them when the contest does not possess a strong authority .
Generating unique content is all about putting in a brand new angle for it. It is possible to brainstorm a hundred unique thoughts with shared key words like weight loss or earn money online. You do not need to reinvent the wheel, only a different twist will be sufficient.
To break it down, then concentrate on figuring out how to find lower competition key words if your website is fresh, then find out how to make engaging, value driven articles that people need to see.
It’s true, you ought to find out how to maximize the article for SEO too, but creating great content goes a long way for the visitors to keep on your website, and that ultimately is what Google needs.
- Actionable content that are stating to viewers to take actions.
- Content rankings that includes useful and appropriate resources as hyperlinks.
- Content rankings that contains real life examples.
- Content rankings that contains simple to understand and clear sentences and phrases with real time information.
- Content ranking that contains proper and technical subheadings which are reflection the real intention behind the article.
- Content ranks that cover all essential things and data which meet the headline goal together with complete solution.